2 bedroom flat for saleBeckford Close, Kensington, London
- 2 Double bedrooms, En-suite shower room, Bathroom
- Reception/Dining room, Fully fitted kitchen
- Large wrap around terrace, 8th Floor
- Porter, Lift, Allocated parking space
A bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment with incredible views across West London.
Positioned on the eighth floor (with lift) of this well run portered block, the apartment benefits from a large wrap around terrace, air conditioning, 24 hour concierge and a secure allocated underground parking space.
The accommodation comprises a well-proportioned reception room with dining area, a separate modern fully fitted kitchen, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom. All principle rooms have direct access to the private terrace.
Warren House is superbly located for the shopping, leisure and transport amenities of both Earls Court and Kensington High Street, while it provides easy access to the A4 (towards Heathrow) out of London. The green open spaces of Holland Park are only a short walk away.
"The photos of the property are real, however some of the furniture and furnishing items have been computer generated for illustration purposes only."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70727135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA175415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.