4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLadys Drove, Emneth, Wisbech
- Annexe Potential
- Four Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Extremely Popular Village Location
*Four Reception Rooms
*Off Road Parking
*Extremely Popular Village Location
UPVC door to front, doors to Lounge, Family Snug, Utility
Lounge 3.63m x 4.75m (11'11" x 15'7")
UPVC window to side, door to kitchen and dining room, radiator, electric sockets
Dining Room 4.72m x 4.01m (15'6" 13'2")
UPVC window to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, electric sockets
Kitchen Diner 4.83m x 3.45m (15'10" x 11'4")
UPVC window to rear, door to utility room, range of matching wall and base units, encased gas hob with exposed feature brick surround, integrated cooker, pan shelf, wine rack, plate shelf, sink and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher.
Main family Bathroom
Window to rear, Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, fully tiled floor and walls, bath with shower attachment, Low level WC, radiator and extractor fan.
Utility Room 3.81m x 1.88m (12'6" x 6'2")
Door to conservatory, door to entrance hallway, fitted with wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, loft access
Conservatory 3.76m x 2.01m (12'4" x 6'7")
UPVC windows and doors to rear, radiator
Family Snug 5.49m x 2.95m (18'0" x 9'8")
UPVC windows to front and side, radiator
Games Room 5.49m x 2.36m (18'0" x 7'9")
UPVC door to side
Ground Floor Bedroom
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Ground Floor Bathroom 2.92m x 3.12m (9'7" x 10'3")
UPVC frosted window to rear, fitted with a bath, shower, WC and wash hand basin, radiator
Bedroom One 3.02m x 3.76m (9'11" x 12'4")
UPVC window to front, radiator, built in storage, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.63m x 2.46m (11'11" x 8'1")
UPVC window to rear, Radiator
Bedroom Three 2.72m x 2.13m (7'0" x 8'11")
UPVC window side, radiator
Double doors to front, door to side leading into the garden
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area with hot tub, side access, various plants, trees and shrubs. The front garden is mainly laid to gravel allowing space for multi vehicle off road parking, conifer hedging to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70727960.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.