1 bedroom flat for saleLevenford Terrace, Dumbarton
- Home Report Available
- Stunning Views
- Spacious Accommodation
- Fantastic Location
- GCH + DG + EPC - C
Rarely available to the market is this 1 bedroom tenement flat which is adjacent to the spectacular Levengrove Park, enjoys stunning views down the River Clyde. The property layout is Entrance vestibule, reception hall, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom. Double glazing, GCH, Security entry.
The accommodation displays a wealth of character throughout well-proportioned and tastefully decorated accommodation, which can be found all on one level and comprises of vestibule leading through to a welcoming reception hallway. The light and bright recessed lounge is perfect for hosting or relaxing or taking in the tremendous views on offer.
A contemporary style kitchen has been refitted with a wide array of floor and wall mounted units offering good storage accommodation with coordinating splashback behind workshop surfaces. There is space for compact dining table and chairs again the kitchen also offers fantastic views. The internal family bathroom has a bath and overhanging shower. The bedroom is spacious and can easily fit a king size bed along with free standing wardrobes. At the rear communal gardens. Gas Central Heating is provided and Double-Glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation.
Levenford Terrace is fantastically situated adjacent to the spectacular Levengrove park which is currently undergoing a £3.6million upgrade. The property is perfectly situated for Dumbarton town centre where one can find a whole host of local and high street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property also lies within easy commuting distance of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance which is perfect is for commuting into Glasgow.
Lounge 18' 4" x 12' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 7' 4" x 11' 9" ( 2.24m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 14' 10" ( 3.61m x 4.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.