5 bedroom detached house for saleHall Farm, Hall Drive, LN4
- Superb Family Residence
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Separate 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Annexe
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Open Field Views
- Sought After Village Location
- Internal Viewing Essential
- EPC Rating-C/D
A unique opportunity to purchase this superb family residence with a separate self-contained 2 Bedroom Annexe situated in the sought after village of Canwick with open field views. The properties have been finished to an extremely high specification with the main residence having accommodation comprising Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, superb Living Kitchen Diner Family Room, Living Room, Office, Utility, Cloakroom, 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. The separate Annexe set within the grounds has flexible accommodation comprising Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, 2 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suites and a Dressing Area.
Outside, the property sits on a good sized plot at the end of this cul de sac with views over the adjoining fields, driveway providing off road parking and garage with landscaped gardens. Viewing is essential to full appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70728191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR171069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.