4 bedroom detached house for saleWarwick Road, Black Hill, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom detached residence
- Simply breathtaking views
- In a plot of circa one acre
- Has a self contained lodge
- Drawing room with open fire
- Detached double garage
- Secluded gated setting
- No chain
A superior detached family residence commanding a most beautiful elevated view across acres of stunning Warwickshire countryside. The Paddocks is most discretely located and masked from the road so one gets a real sense of privacy within the grounds. The house sits beautifully in the middle of the plot and is thought to offer significant potential to enlarge subject to the usual consents. Internally this classic 1930’s family home offers light and comfortable living space and benefits from generously proportioned rooms throughout. The drawing room is a beautifully appointed room and has a most impressive open fireplace sitting proudly in the centre. The kitchen is a lovely farmhouse style kitchen where the whole family tend to congregate to share the day’s news. The Paddocks offers four splendid bedrooms, three bathrooms and sits in a plot of around one acre. Within the grounds is a detached lodge with one double bedroom, living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom, with excellent rental
Inviting entrance hall * Elegant dining room / occasional bedroom * Drawing room with lovely views out to the rear * Kitchen breakfast room * Guest cloakroom * Study
*Four generous bedrooms * En-suite to the master suite * Guest bedroom having en-suite * Principal family bathroom * Large landing * Delightful views
• Large gated frontage * Double garaging * Useful outbuildings
*Mature rear plot being incredibly well stocked with trees and an abundance of pretty flowers, the gardens are mainly lawned with many points of interest, the views are absolutely breath taking and are completely uninterrupted.
Stratford upon Avon town centre 2 miles, M40 (J15) 4 miles, Warwick and Warwick Parkway station 6.5 miles (trains to London Marylebone from 87 minutes), Birmingham International Airport 23 miles
The Paddocks is well screened and very well set back from the Warwick Road and is incredibly handy for those that need to commute as enjoys easy access to regions motorway network
* Stratford-upon-Avon is renowned as the regions cultural centre and is the home of the Royal Shakespeare Company and the beautiful county town of Warwick is also within a few miles to the east.
*The area is well served by schools including The Croft Prep School, King Edward Grammar School for boys, Shottery Grammar School for girls and Stratford High School.
*Warwick and Leamington Spa are also nearby and provide additional shopping facilities and schools including Warwick Boys School, Warwick Prep School and King’s High School in Warwick and in Leamington Spa, Kingsley School for Girls & Arnold Lodge.
*For the commuter, the M40 is easily accessible and there are regular trains from Warwick Parkway to both Birmingham & London
Tenure Connected services
*Freehold * Mains Water, electricity and gas are connected
Post Code Viewing by appointment only
*To begin a light and airy hallway greets you and has a very pleasant and welcoming feel to it.
* The drawing room is a very comfortable room to relax in with a striking open fire place perfect to huddle around in the winter months, from the drawing room one can take in the magnificent views out across the district. Being treble aspect there is an abundance of natural light pouring in from all sides.
*The dining room is a lovely room to tuck into a Sunday roast and again the views from here are staggering.
*If you can tear your eyes away from the mesmerising gardens and views then the study is an excellent place to work from, for those on the creative side then this room is enough to give inspiration for any writer or painter as the views are enough to get the imagination soaring as you observe the plentiful wildlife on display.
*The kitchen in The Paddocks is the most well used room in the home and many diner parties and family celebrations have all been enjoyed here. The kitchen offers space for a large dining table and has such a lovely warm feel to it. The kitchen has been skilfully designed and has a large amount of storage space and also has a well-loved Aga standing proudly in the corner.
* The ground floor also has a guest cloakroom.
* As one climbs the stairs a splendid landing greets you and affords access to the bedrooms, all of the bedrooms have high ceilings and open views. The master bedroom is a real joy and has a Juliet balcony from which to observe the wildlife, on occasion Deer , Pheasants and other wildlife have all been spotted from here.
*The master bedroom has a stylish en-suite as does the guest suite.
• The bathroom is most generous in its proportions, being large enough to accommodate both a bath and a shower. The bath has been positioned beneath a skylight and next to a picture window with a convenient ledge next to it so one can enjoy a large glass of something with either gazing upwards to the stars and outwards to rolling countryside.
Gardens & Grounds
*Our vendor’s passion is certainly the gardens as are very well stocked and have several entertaining areas. The gardens are incredibly private and wrap around the house beautifully. The gardens are in the region of one acre.
* Behind the electric gates is a large gravelled drive which in turn provides access to the double garage.
Stratford upon Avon the historic birthplace of William Shakespeare, and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre is nestled within the heart of South Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the river Avon. Stratford is also a prosperous market town with a wide variety of local and national chain stores, fine restaurants, inns and public and private schools. The most famous school in Stratford is King Edward VI school, which is where William Shakespeare is believed to have studied. It is an all-boys school, and one of the few schools which selects its pupils using the Eleven plus. There is also an all-girls selective school, Stratford-upon-Avon Grammar School for Girls, in Shottery, a short distance out of town.
All mains services are connected
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70730879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27508541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Exclusive, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.