3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillmorton Road, Coventry
- Larger than average rear garden
- 8 years builders warranty
- Shops and bus within walking distance
- Immaculate throughout
- Large master with en-suite
- Three private parking spaces
Internal inspection is essential to appreciate the spacious rooms in this three bedroom family home. Located within walking distance to local shops, schools and bus stops the property is also a short drive from the university hospital, the city centre and the M6 motorway.
Upon entrance there is a modern fitted downstairs W/C ideal for visitors.
Off the entrance hallway is the family lounge which is a fantastic size letting in plenty of natural light with duel aspect windows and french doors.
The kitchen/diner can also be found leading off the entrance hall and is a very generous size with a built in storage cupboard and plenty of room for a large family dining table. The kitchen has modern fitted units providing ample cupboard space and the bonus of room for additional appliances. The kitchen/diner also has duel aspect windows and french doors, again making the room very naturally bright.
Upstairs on the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, the master being especially spacious with built in storage and the luxury of a modern en-suite with a double walk-in shower.
The family bathroom is immaculate in line with the rest of the property and has a modern fitted three piece suite.
Outside to the front there is a maintainable shrubbery boarder and a lawned area to the side with a gate leading into the rear garden. There is private parking next to the house for three vehicles.
To the rear the garden is much larger than average and perfect for families with children. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area and a garden shed to the rear.
Viewing is strictly through YOPA by appointment only.
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.