4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Brook Lane, Toys Hill, Edenbridge, Kent
- Farm house (not listed) with 4 bedrooms
- Quiet lane location
- Traditional timber barn and stables (change of use permitted to three residential dwellings)
- 2 bedroom bungalow (agricultural restriction)
- Approx. 20 acres of land bordered by a pleasant stream to the West
- Views to Chartwell
Pilgroves Farm sits on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and close to National Trust Woodland with many foot and bridle paths and access to the South East Toll Ride network of off road riding. The surrounding area has also been designated a Site of Special Interest because of its abundant wildlife, and much of it is recognised as a Grade I site of national importance for nature conservation.
A traditional pretty farmhouse with two reception rooms, an open fireplace, conservatory, kitchen and WC and shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs, the master bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom, with a family bathroom servicing three additional bedrooms.
A self-contained two bedroom bungalow currently with an agricultural tie. The living room has a feature fireplace and the conservatory off the kitchen provides a useful utility area.
The Stables and Barns
Application submitted for change of use of current agricultural buildings, including the housing of pigs and storage of miscellaneous agricultural equipment. It was decided prior approval is not required for the change of use of two agricultural buildings totalling 105 square metres into three residential dwelling houses.
For more information please visit the Sevenoaks District Council website and look up planning permission reference 16/02480/PAC.
Lot 1 - Land to the North of approx. 8.3 acres
Lot 2 - Land to the West of approx. 4.2 acres
Lot 3 - Land to the South of approx. 3.5 acres
Lot 4 - Farmhouse and immediate gardens of approx. 0.5 acres
Lot 5 - Agricultural buildings with change of use, approx. 0.3 acres
Lot 6 - Bungalow and gardens of approx. 3.1 acres
Alternatively, the property can be purchased as a whole.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SVN170328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Kent/Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.