2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFrampton Way, Bembridge
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Spacious & Bright Lounge
- Requiring Cosmetic Modernisation
- Spacious & Flexible Accommodation
- Large Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close to Local Shops & Beach
- Chain Free
This two bedroom detached bungalow is located in a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac sat moments walk from Bembridge beach, shops and amenities. The property is in need of cosmetic upgrading/modernisation and is offered chain free.
Accommodation comprises large entrance hall leading through to spacious lounge/diner with French doors out onto the patio. Fitted kitchen with views of the garden and access onto the patio via the rear porch. The property has two large double bedrooms with a separate family bathroom and separate WC.
Off road parking to the front of the property, garage with power and lighting. The front garden is mainly laid lawn boarded by a well maintained hedge boarding the front of the property. Side gated access running down either side of the bungalow to the rear of the property takes you onto a stunning garden with a variety of mature shrubs and trees. Patio area with access via the dining room and kitchen. The garden comes with a large wooden shed/workshop.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the stunning village location and the space this home has to offer.
SITTING ROOM 11' 6" x 17' 5" (3.51m x 5.31m)
DINING AREA 10' 11" x 7' 11" (3.33m x 2.41m)
KITCHEN 10' 11" x 11' 11" (3.33m x 3.63m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 8" x 13' 4" (4.47m x 4.06m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 10" x 9' 4" (3.61m x 2.84m)
BATHROOM 9' 4" x 5' 10" (2.84m x 1.78m)
OFFICE 7' 10" x 8' 11" (2.39m x 2.72m)
GARAGE 15' 0" x 8' 11" (4.57m x 2.72m)
WHAT DOES BEMBRIDGE HAVE TO OFFER? (Newport 12.5 miles, Cowes 17 miles - Red Jet Passenger Ferry/ Fishbourne 10.5 miles -Car Ferry / Ryde 7.5 miles - Fast Cat Passenger Ferry / Yarmouth 22 miles - Car Ferry / all approx distances).
Recognised as one of the most popular villages in the whole of Hampshire, Bembridge is situated on the most Easterly point of the Isle of Wight, lying behind the spectacular headland of Culver. The village boasts its own C of E Primary School, Post Office, Hairstylists, Bank, Butcher, Fishmonger, Baker, Dentist and Medical Centre. There's much to occupy visitors to this unspoilt and historic corner of the Island with numerous walks, nature trails, beautiful beaches and a diverse range of popular destinations from cafes, pubs and a variety of restaurants
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Total floor area: 88m² / 947sq. ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70738574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.