2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Marys Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached property
- 2 reception rooms
- Upstairs separate bathroom
- Walking distance to Tonbridge station and high street
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This is a rare and perfect house for anyone looking for that holy grail of a location and stunning property combined. Ideally located for Tonbridge main line station and high street, this home is perfect for any buyer looking to upsize, downsize, investor or first time buyer to purchase.
As you drive up St Marys Road, you know you are going to be in with a treat! A one way road full of Edwardian character. Parking on both sides of the road, makes life so much easier when arriving from work and parking up of an evening. A lovely two bedroom Edwardian semi-detached home awaits you. As you step inside you’ll immediately feel the light and airy space. A lovely lounge to get cosy and relax the evening away. A great sized dining room and kitchen makes cooking and serving the evening meals an absolute delight.
Upstairs is the most perfect layout you can ask for when it comes to a Edwardian home and that’s, two double bedrooms plus a separate bathroom - An absolute gem for any buyer looking for their next home. There is an access hatch with a loft ladder to a fully boarded attic which is great for storing all those cardboard boxes and suit cases.
To the rear is a flat and easy maintainable garden - Ideal, if you are not too green fingered or haven’t the time, when it comes to this aspect of home living. With its southerly facing terrace means you can enjoy the sun for most of the day.
What the Owner says:
We brought this property over 10 years ago as an investment and undertook major refurbishment to create high quality accommodation. We have been very lucky to have some wonderful tenants during the time we have owned this property which we believe reflects the comfort and convenience of this lovely house
- Lounge: 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Dining Room: 11'6 x 10'9 (3.51m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 11'5 x 7'1 (3.48m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 11'4 x 7'4 (3.46m x 2.24m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70738772.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.