2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodthorpe Road, Ashford, TW15
Offers in Excess of
- EPC energy rating band B
- Mains pressure hot water storage
- Daikin air source heat pump system
- Under floor heating throughout
- High spec fittings throughout
- Lifetime homes standards
- Bespoke kitchen and room divider
- Luxury bathroom & ensuite
A stunning brand new detached two bedroom bungalow which was only completed recently. Built to a high specification throughout this unique property is situated on the borders of Ashford and Staines upon Thames and offers an abundance of features including: a 10 year Buildzone guarantee, zonal under floor heating throughout, a bespoke luxury kitchen with integrated appliances, a bright dual aspect open plan living room, a luxury family bathroom suite, master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room and a further double bedroom. There is also new carpets in the bedrooms, and Oak flooring in the living room and hallways. Outside there is an own driveway and beautifully landscaped front, side and rear gardens with low maintenance evergreen plants, Indian Sandstone paving, and a re-turfed lawn. Conveniently situated for easy access to transport links, Fordbridge Park and amenities. Offered to the market with immediate vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70740845.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8685160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.