3 bedroom terraced house for saleKirbys Lane, Canterbury, Kent
- 3 bedroom lovely terraced family house
- In close proximity to Canterbury west train station
- Flexible layout
- Courtyard garden
- EPC energy rating C (70)
If you desire to be pretty much on the doorstep of the historic city of Canterbury high speed rail link into London St Pancras, then circle-phone-view as this one is for you! With only 54min to London St Pancras on the high-speed train its ideal for that daily commute or day trip.It's only 5mins walking distance from here to the centre of Canterbury. You can stroll into town and enjoy a meal a few drinks or meet friends for a coffee in an instant. With all the culture and history on offer. How about a trip to the Marlowe or a visit to the Cathedral? The accommodation on show is a real treat as this was the former show house for this development. The first thing you will notice is the electric gates to the side which allow access to the garage which comes with this home ideal for all you motor enthusiasts. The lounge gives you a spacious feel and has double doors that lead onto the rear patio area overlooking the communal gardens. The kitchen/diner will give you that perfect place to cook and watch your children doing their homework. There is a cloakroom under the stairs for further convenience. There are 3 bedrooms on the first floor all laid out in a tradition setting. There is a three piece bathroom suite, which is an ideal space to relax after a day in the City.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'1 x 10'1 (5.52m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'1 x 10'1 (5.52m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 9'1 (3.69m x 2.77m)
- Dressing Room/Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 8'1 (3.08m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'1 (3.08m x 2.77m)
- Patio Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70741271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10345222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.