2 bedroom terraced house for saleFrome Road, Nunney, Frome
- *** NO FORWARD CHAIN ***
- Beautiful Character Features
- Fantastic Village
- MUST BE VIEWED!
A stunning character property located close to the centre of the thriving village of Nunney. Offered with no chain, there is a wealth of period features throughout this home all within light and airy rooms. A viewing is essential to truly appreciate!
This fantastic cottage is full of characterful features and all located within the ever-popular Nunney near Frome. Nunney is a a very pretty village with an active community enjoying many facilities whilst being only approximately 2 miles from Frome and 18 miles south east of Bath. At the heart of the community is All Saints Church with Nunney Castle opposite, a French-style castle surrounded by a deep moat . There is a village shop, post office, cafe, village hall and a well-regarded sought after primary school. The George at Nunney Inn dates from the mid-18th century providing fantastic food and proved very popular that it has since been much extended and is now a 10 bedroom hotel with holiday cottages. There are many village groups and organisations that it would probably be best to visit the village website run by Visit Nunney community interest company (CIC) to find out more! Being Grade II listed, the property, like much of the village, is contained within a Conservation Area whilst surrounded by countryside of outstanding beauty.
Entrance is via double glazed door leading into the dining room.
Dining Room / Reception Room 17' x 13' 10" ( 5.18m x 4.22m )
Front aspect double glazed window with deep window sill. Ornate feature fireplace with cast iron wood burner. Door into living room and through to the kitchen. Radiator.
Living Room 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Flagstone floors throughout with front aspect double glazed window and deep window sill. A lovely fire place with stone surround and wood burning stove inset. Radiator.
Kitchen & Breakfast Room 23' 2" max x 8' 2" max ( 7.06m max x 2.49m max )
A vaulted ceiling with stairs rising to the first floor we have a light and airy kitchen and breakfast room. Tiled flooring. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, solid wood work tops, double Belfast sink inset into the work top. There is space for fridge /freezer and plumbing for washing machine. There is a Cuisine Master range cooker and Leisure cooker hood above. Space for dining table and chairs. Two radiators. Rear aspect Velux and double glazed window. Under stairs storage cupboard. There is then a wooden door giving access to the rear garden and door into a downstairs toilet.
Low level WC with rear aspect window.
First Floor Landing
A multi level landing with doors leading to:
A suite comprising of roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC. There is a heated towel rail, side aspect window and rear aspect window over looking the garden.
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 13' ( 4.45m max x 3.96m )
Large wardrobe and cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator. Front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Front aspect double glazed window and loft access. Radiator.
Large walk in shower cubicle with multi head shower. Part tiled walls, wash hand basin and Velex window.
The garden predominantly lies to the rear and is fully enclosed, private and low maintenance. It's laid to stone pebbles with a conservatory one side and a brilliant studio/home office the other which is fitted with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70743571.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO107714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.