3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleShepperton
- Sought after quiet crescent, moments from the High Street.
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite cloakroom
- Well proportioned living room with fireplace
- Large separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Westerly backing rear garden
- Own drive and garage
- Attractive wooded backdrop
This generously proportioned detached bungalow is situated in a prime position within this sought after quiet crescent on a wide corner plot with an attractive rear aspect. Originally constructed in the late 1950s, later extended with the addition of a dining room. Other improvements including the addition of an en-suite cloakroom to the rear bedroom, replacement of the central heating boiler, cavity wall insulation and updating to the wiring. Today it would benefit from some further updating. The spacious reception hall has a useful large storage cupboard. This leads into the living room, which is a lovely room with a picture window to the front and a Claygate style fireplace. Bi-fold doors open into the large double aspect dining room, which has a picture window and French doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of hardwood fronted units inset with an electric hob and separate electric double oven. Provision has been made for other appliances and a breakfast table. The main bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and the 2nd double overlooks the rear garden and has a en-suite cloakroom. The 3rd is a good-sized single room with a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has been fitted with a 3 piece white suite, including a separate thermostatic shower over the bath. Outside: The gardens extend around the rear and side being mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and a variety of mature trees. There are gated accesses to both the front and rear. The front garden is also mainly laid to lawn with a drive leading to a garage with power, light and a door to the garden.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70745006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 304464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.