3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAll Saints Road, Burton-On-Trent
- TOWN HOUSE
- MODERN BUILD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACED
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- NEW CARPETS AND FLOORING
- NO CHAIN
***NO CHAIN*** ***INVESTORS*** A fantastic three bedroom home located in a private development with allocated parking. The property is a modern Town House which has the benefit of having an en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom and a separate WC to the ground floor
*NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT** This modern three bedroom end townhouse is within close proximity to the town centre, situated within a small private development. Briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, downstairs W/C, to the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom, whilst the second floor comprises of master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Allocated parking and enclosed rear garden.
With a communal parking area and an allocated parking space accessed via All Saints Road, the property is set back from the road accompanied by three further dwellings.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation, and doors off to:
Having pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. and ceiling light point.
Lounge 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
Double glazed French doors to rear elevation giving rear garden access, television aerial point, ceiling light connection point and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 5' 8" x 8' 3" Max ( 1.73m x 2.51m Max )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, partial wall tiling, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
First Floor Landing
stairs to second floor, ceiling light point and all doors off to:
Bedroom Two 'l' Shaped 12' 9" max x 11' 6" ( 3.89m max x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, TV point and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 7' 8" ( 1.93m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and cling light point.
Second Floor Landing
Extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap, ceiling light point and UPVC wall covering.
Bedroom One 17' 8" Max into Dormer x 12' 9" Max into Stairwell ( 5.38m Max into Dormer x 3.89m Max into Stairwell )
With some restricted head height, central heating, ceiling light point, double glazed Velux windows to front and rear elevations.
Velux window to side elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and extractor fan,
To the rear is an enclosed rear garden with large patio area, lawn and a shingled area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70746953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT203730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.