2 bedroom terraced house for saleBargate Road, Belper
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Dine in Kitchen
- Balcony with views off Master Bedroom
- Patio Seating Area at rear of property
- Separate Allotment Garden with patio and views
- Family Bathroom
- Perfect for First Time Buyers or Buy To Let
This two bedroom cottage in the popular location of Belper. The property has been renovated to a high standard and benefits from double glazing and a new combination boiler, having TWO bedrooms and a spacious Kitchen/Diner
Burchell Edwards is pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom cottage in the popular town of Belper. The property has been renovated to a high standard comprising of lounge with feature fire place, open plan dining kitchen to the ground floor, while to the first floor are two bedrooms with the master having a balcony overlooking the Derbyshire countryside and surrounding area and family bathroom having a three piece suite. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating from a new combination boiler. Outside to the rear is a low maintenance patio with garden shed, a pathway leads to a quiet allotment separate from the house down a tree covered gravel path, which backs directly on to open fields with a patio sun terrace and manicured lawn.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
The property is entered via a door which is UPVC double glazed also there is a UPVC double glazed window and both are located to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator. In the centre of the room is an open fire having a marble hearth, TV Point, telephone point .
Kitchen/diner 14' x 11' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.45m )
Having a fitted kitchen, base wall and matching drawer units with roll top work surfaces over, a stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap. space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob over and extractor fan, splash back tiling, wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 6' 11" x 10' 2" ( 2.11m x 3.10m )
Having a cupboard housing the Baxi gas combination boiler, central heating radiator. A unique feature is the UPVC double glazed double doors which open on to the balcony terrace with ornate railings which affords stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
Master Bedroom 6' 11" x 11' 5" ( 2.11m x 3.48m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and fire place.
Having a bath with shower over, hand wash basin and a low level flush WC. Complimentary wall tiling, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Outside to the rear is a low maintenance patio with garden shed, a pathway leads to a quiet allotment separate from the house down a tree covered gravel path, which backs directly on to open fields with a patio sun terrace and manicured lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70747151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.