4 bedroom detached house for saleHarold Close, Bognor Regis
- Detached Family House
- Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
This is a larger than average 4 bedroom detached family home, with a garage and conservatory. With a large lounge diner and a separate utility room and an en-suite to the master. The current owners have maintained the home incredibly well throughout since new, including a lovely rear garden.
This is a larger than average spacious 4 bedroom detached family home, with a garage. Set within a small development of houses within easy access of Chichester and the town centre.
The family home has a large spacious lounge diner and benefits from a separate utility room and conservatory to the rear. The current owners have maintained the home incredibly well throughout since new with added additions such as a new boiler and water softener and a newly fitted front door.
The kitchen benefits from all the mod cons you would expect with a window overlooking the rear garden. There is a family larder and door leading to the separate utility room. There is a ground floor cloakroom and secluded rear garden.
Upstairs there are 4 generous size bedrooms the master being en-suite. Perfect for a growing family. There is also a family bathroom.
Newly fitted front door, carpet and doors leading to lounge diner and kitchen
Spacious lounge diner, entered from the hall. Radiators and door leading to both the kitchen and the conservatory. Fitted carpet, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.34m )
Fitted wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. UPVC double glazed window and sink and drainer unit with mixer taps overlooking the rear garden. Pluming for dishwasher. Walk-in family larder. Part tiled walls. Door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.62m )
With plumbing for dishwasher and tumble dryer, roll top work surfaces. Water softener and UPVC double glazed door leading to the garden and internal door leading to the garage.
Ground Floor Cloakroom 5' 9" x 3' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.07m )
Tiled floor and hand wash basin, low level WC
Bedroom 1 18' 5" x 8' 7" ( 5.61m x 2.62m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator and fitted carpets. Power points and generous eves storage space. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows, radiator and fitted carpets. Door leading to en-suite bathroom.
En-Suite 5' 7" x 6' 4" ( 1.70m x 1.93m )
Enclosed shower cubicle, tiled floor and heated towel rail. Hand wash basin and WC.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window and fitted carpet. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window and fitted carpet. Radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 7" x 9' ( 2.01m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window with bath and shower overhead. Radiator and vinyl flooring. Hand wash basin and WC.
Conservatory 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory with sliding patio doors from the lounge/diner and radiators.
To the front is parking with a garage. To the rear is a well maintained private rear garden with a decking area. Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and plants
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70748609.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG105073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.