1 bedroom flat for saleSunnyside, Coulby Newham, MIDDLESBROUGH
- SPACIOUS ROOMS
- NEWLY REFITTED BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- OWN GARDEN
- IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR
- 98 YEARS LEFT ON LEASE
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS. This one bedroom, first floor flat, offers SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION & re-fitted bathroom, it also benefits from having it's OWN GARDEN.
Well presented and SPACIOUS one bedroom first floor flat with 98 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE. The property is ideally located near to local amenities and motorway access. There is a spacious hallway that leads to a GOOD SIZE LOUNGE, kitchen, main bedroom complete with FITTED WARDROBES and newly RE-FITTED BATHROOM. An ideal property for a first time buyer or investor and a must see to appreciate the true potential. Please call today.
A WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs to the first floor entrance.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 10" max ( 4.06m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, radiator and a T.V. point.
Kitchen 9' 2" max x 12' 4" narrowing to 6' 1" ( 2.79m max x 3.76m narrowing to 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted kitchen comprising of wall & base units, work surfaces and stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen is partly tiled, space for a free standing cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 9" max ( 4.09m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, T.V point and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Suite comprising of a bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, W.C and UPVC wall cladding.
To The Rear
Small garden to the rear & side of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70748663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.