2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunstar Grove, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- No onward chain
- Solar Panels
- 2 Bedroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
This wonderful two bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in sought after Middlesbrough area with driveway and garage for off street parking.
This wonderful two bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in sought after Middlesbrough area with driveway and garage for off street parking. It has front and rear enclosed gardens, in great school catchments, close to local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Single glazed door to front elevation, radiator
Lounge 15' 1" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.60m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, Radiator, Fire place with electric fire, TV point, Television Point
Stairs from hallway, Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access that is partly boarded
Bedroom 1 14' Max x 9' 10" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.00m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point
Bedroom 2 10' 11" Max x 8' 9" Plus Wardrobe ( 3.33m Max x 2.67m Plus Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Fitted wardrobes, Radiator, Telephone Point, TV point
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 3" ( 4.22m x 2.51m )
Range of wall and base units. Double glazed window to side elevation, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, freestanding cooker space, cooker hood, radiator, door to rear garden
Double glazed window to side elevation, Radiator, Bath with shower over head, part tiling, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC,
Mainly to lawn with driveway access
Enclosed, Laid to lawn, Patio Area
Garage 17' 11" x 17' 1" ( 5.46m x 5.21m )
Power, Lighting, Up and Over Door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70748678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.