4 bedroom link detached house for saleSt Thomas Avenue, Hayling Island
- Linked Detached
- Four bedrooms
- South facing rear garden
- Popular location
- Residential cul-de-sac
This spacious chalet style detached bungalow was extended and modernised throughout to a high standard in 2010 by the present owners and benefits from a private well maintained South facing rear garden. The Property is situated in a much sought after location, close to the West Town centre.
This spacious chalet style detached bungalow was extended and modernised throughout to a high standard in 2010 by the present owners and benefits from a private well maintained South facing rear garden.
The Property is situated in a much sought after location close to West Town centre with its shops, restaurants, pub, theatre and sports facilities at the Community Centre. Also within close proximity is a golf club and the beach with views across the Solent to the Isle of Wight.
Public Transport is close by for connection to Havant Town centre, approximately 5 miles away, with its rail services to London and along the coast plus excellent motorway access.
Laid to lawn with shrub and hedge borders, path to entrance.
Dropped curb access, off road parking for multiple vehicles, access to garage.
Garage 13' 1" x 17' 5" ( 3.99m x 5.31m )
Up and over door, electricity and power, work station with room for appliances, access into utility room and rear garden.
Double glazed door with panelling to front elevation, smooth ceiling with coving, carpeted stairs to first floor, under stair storage, radiator and doors to,
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, carpeted, radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, smooth and partly tiled walls, modern fitted tiled double shower cubicle with glass shower screens, low level w/c with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap set over vanity unit, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 3" Max x 17' 6" Max ( 4.95m Max x 5.33m Max )
Double glazed sliding patio doors into conservatory, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, spot lighting, double doors into sitting room. Door into utility room, part carpeted, modern fitted kitchen comprising of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, stainless steel inset sink with mixer tap, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, inset dual oven, fridge/freezer, open plan lay out. Space for dining table and chairs.
Sitting Room 11' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.81m )
Coving, smooth walls, double doors and windows into conservatory and to kitchen/diner, carpeted, radiator.
Conservatory 25' 2" x 9' 3" ( 7.67m x 2.82m )
Brick and UPVC construction, double doors into garden, spaces for dining and sitting, doors leading back into kitchen/diner and sitting room.
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth and partly tiled walls, modern fitted utility room comprising of high gloss wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel inset sink with drainer and mixer tap. Space and plumbing for a range of appliances, access to garage.
Double glazed window and sky light, smooth ceiling and walls, carpeted, radiator, built in eaves storage cupboard, doors to.
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.56m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, built in triple wardrobe with double depth hanging rails, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, built in double wardrobe with double depth hanging rails, carpeted, radiator.
Sky light, smooth ceiling, smooth and partly tiled walls, modern fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, tiled enclosure, wash hand basin with mixer tap set over vanity unit, low level w/c with push button flush, built in storage cupboards, wall mounted radiators.
South facing fully enclosed private rear garden, pedestrian access, mainly laid to lawn with mature fruit trees and flower beds, patio/entertaining area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70748867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.