3 bedroom terraced house for saleHedge End Walk, Havant
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS PROPERTY
- LARGE KITCHEN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- A MUST VIEW
Must see well presented three bedroom home perfect for your families or first time buyers. Situated in a quiet location of West Leigh, the three bedroom house benefits from having front and rear gardens, with an excellent size lounge and the kitchen to the rear.
Must see well presented home perfect for your families or first time buyers. Situated in a quiet location of West Leigh, the three bedroom house benefits from having front and rear gardens, with an excellent size lounge and the kitchen to the rear. A modern bathroom, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. The tiered rear garden boasts an outhouse which is currently a man cave.
If all of this wasn't enough and you want more outside, opposite is Bartons Green recreation ground, so perfect for dog walking or playing.
Please call Fox & Sons Waterlooville today to secure your early viewing.
UPVC double glazed windows and door to dual elevations, smooth ceilings and walls, radiator, laminated, with carpeted stairs to first floor and door to;
Reception Room 13' 8" x 14' 6" ( 4.17m x 4.42m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, laminated flooring, radiator and door to;
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 9' ( 5.41m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed door and window, smooth ceiling and walls partly tiled and tiled flooring. modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces over, stainless steel inset with one and a half basin, drainer and mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob with dual oven below and hood over, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, built in storage cupboard, radiator, space for a table and chairs and door out to rear garden.
Smooth ceiling and walls, loft access, carpeted and doors to;
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls partly tiled. The modern fitted bathroom comprises of a P shaped bath with shower over and tiled enclosure, wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max x 11' 3" ( 3.40m max x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, laminated flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.07m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, carpeted and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max x 7' 4" max ( 2.59m max x 2.24m max )
UPVC window to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, laminated flooring and radiator.
Fully enclosed front garden laid to patio with lawn area and step to entrance.
Split level fully enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access, lawn area and brick built shed/Man cave with power and lighting garden finished off with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70748885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.