2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Street, Clowne, Chesterfield
- ** Guide price £80,000 - £90,000 **
- A Well Presented Terrace Property
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking to the Rear
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/Investors Alike
** Guide price £80,000 - £90,000 ** This well presented TWO BEDROOM terrace property which has been fully refurbished and is ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS alike. Located within the popular village of Clowne close to local amenities, transport links and schools.
Lounge 11' 11" Max x 13' 7" Into Recess ( 3.63m Max x 4.14m Into Recess )
A front facing PVCu door opens into this well appointed lounge which is fitted with Walnut effect laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and a front facing window, whilst an internal door opens into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and breakfast bar area. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above whilst having integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. A central heating radiator, Walnut effect laminate flooring, a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and door which opens into the rear porch. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Accessed from the kitchen and fitted with rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows and door which opens onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the kitchen and give access to the first floor living accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 13' 6" Into Recess ( 3.63m x 4.11m Into Recess )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 3" Into Recess ( 3.66m x 3.12m Into Recess )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with a built in cupboard which houses the boiler, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower above. Complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, a central heating radiator and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the rear of the property is a pebbled driveway which offers off street parking for multiple vehicles, whilst there is a brick outbuilding which offers storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70748930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.