3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWatery Lane, Dunholme, LINCOLN
- Detached Bungalow
- Two/Three Bedroom
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation
- Garage & Well Maintained Gardens
- Popular & Sought After Village
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Dunholme is this beautifully presented and spacious two/three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from well maintained gardens, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout, garage and a variety of local amenities and transport links.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Dunholme is this beautifully presented and spacious two/three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from well maintained gardens, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout, garage and a variety of local amenities and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Cloakroom, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and a Dining Room/Third Bedroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, airing cupboard, loft access with pull down ladder and access to the further accommodation.
Lounge 17' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.38m x 5.05m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having two double glazed windows to the side aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, wall lights, TV point and a feature imitation log burner with stone surround.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 3" x 13' ( 4.34m x 3.96m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated fridge and electric double oven with hob and extractor hood and space for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, wine rack, beamed ceiling, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring, TV point and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
With low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring and an extractor fan.
Having a wall mounted panel radiator and a door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.61m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.48m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and ceiling fan.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room
Having a wall mounted panel radiator, wall lights and sliding doors leading into:-
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and both side aspects, tiled flooring, storage heater and a door leading out to the rear garden.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin. shower cubicle with rainfall shower and a corner bath with shower attachment; complete with tiled walls and flooring, an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan and a wall mounted panel radiator.
The property boasts a well maintained plot with lawned gardens, patio areas, outside tap and lights, decked area, brick built barbecue with pergola and a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the double garage.
Double Garage 16' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.08m x 5.05m )
With electric up and over door, central heating boiler, power, lighting, shelving and base and eye level units.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749038.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.