3 bedroom terraced house for saleLindum Mews, North Hykeham, Lincoln
- Three Storey Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-suite to Master
- Off-Road Parking & Low Maintenance Gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in a sought after and ever popular area of North Hykeham is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom, three storey mid-terrace property benefiting from low maintenance front and rear gardens, off-road parking, en-suite to the master and a wide range of local amenities.
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated in a sought after and ever popular area of North Hykeham is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom, three storey mid-terrace property benefiting from low maintenance front and rear gardens, off-road parking, en-suite to the master and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, En-suite and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With wooden front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and part tiled walls.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.24m x 4.22m )
Having a double glazed window and patio door to the rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for appliances and a cooker hood; complete with a double glazed window to the front aspect and central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to the second floor and doors to two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 10" max ( 4.09m x 2.69m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, part tiled walls and an extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Giving access to the master bedroom.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.20m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built-in wardrobes, TV point, loft access and door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a Velux window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area, pathway to the front entrance door and a driveway providing off-road parking for one vehicle. The rear garden is fully enclosed to perimeters and laid to both patio and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.