3 bedroom detached house for saleNettleham Road, Lincoln
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Extensive Front & Rear Gardens
- Popular Location with Wide Array of Local Amenities
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in an ever popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom detached family home benefiting from extensive front and rear gardens, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout.
Situated in an ever popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom detached family home benefiting from extensive front and rear gardens, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
Having a uPVC door to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, uPVC window to the side aspect, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' 1" into bay x 13' 10" max ( 4.60m into bay x 4.22m max )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a uPVC bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a gas fire.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.33m )
Having a uPVC window to the side aspect, coving, electric fire and a uPVC door to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 11' ( 4.90m x 3.35m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated electric double oven and four ring hob with cooker hood and space for further appliances; complete with wooden ceiling beams, vinyl flooring, uPVC windows to the rear and side aspects and a uPVC door to the side aspect.
Store Room 5' 2" x 4' 2" ( 1.57m x 1.27m )
Having a wooden door to the rear aspect, vinyl flooring and shelving.
With low level WC, wash hand basin and a wooden window to the side aspect.
Conservatory 11' max x 9' 6" max ( 3.35m max x 2.90m max )
Being brick built with an obscure uPVC roof, uPVC windows to the rear and side aspect, uPVC door to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect and access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' 11" max ( 4.50m x 3.33m max )
Having dual aspect uPVC windows to the rear and side, wall mounted panel radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' max ( 4.27m x 3.35m max )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and coving.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect, coving and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with a heated towel rail, an obscure uPVC window to the front aspect, vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is an extensive driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage and front entrance door and a decorative lawned area with mature shrubs. The rear garden has a generously laid to lawn garden with a variety of mature shrubs and a patio area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749074.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.