5 bedroom town house for saleVictoria Drive, Southfields
- Contemporary Living and Luxury Specification
- Five Bedroom Freehold Town House
- Garage and Private off-street Parking
- Vibrant and Sustainable New Community
- Close to Wimbledon and Putney
CAMBIUM SHOWHOME NOW OPEN! Contact us to book your appointment!
Find the perfect upsize in this simply stunning contemporary town house residence located to befit the demands of a modern family home.
This town house forms part of an exclusive development within the tranquil yet convenient settings of Victoria Drive SW19. Cleverly designed to maximise natural light throughout, and individually created well-proportioned entertaining and living spaces, with 2,431 (225.8 sq. m) of internal accommodation.
Set over three levels, with superb outdoor space and a luxury interior; this five bedroom and four bathrooms home enjoys a private front and end garden to make the most of indoor and outdoor living. At the heart of the house is a generous, family/living dining area, formal reception room with double glazed bi-fold doors that open onto your very own garden.
The layout and high quality finish, combined with a private garage and off-street parking space make this a perfect new home.
Victoria Drive is within reach of South-West London's most idyllic locales. Whether you are seeking the tranquil pace and village charm of Wimbledon Village, a park side idyll of the Common or Putney Heath or the bustling fun of the high street in Putney, you'll find something to satisfy each mood and taste within a short walking distance.
There are excellent tube and train connections to London and beyond. Southfields underground on the District Line is within a short walk or bus, ensuring you can be amongst the Sloane Square within 20 minutes, or to the south coast connections of Victoria in fewer than 25 minutes. Further benefits include the brilliantly connected South West trains line.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.