2 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Drive, Southfields
- New Build Apartment
- Exceptionally Expansive Accommodation
- 999 Years Lease
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Private Outdoor Space
- Bike Storage
Step into an apartment of the highest quality, interior specification and careful design at one of south West London's newest and prestigious residences.
Rare to find is such a spacious two bedroom and two bathroom apartment with its own private outside space that comprises 940 square feet (87 square metres) of luxury living.
The apartment forms part of a ground-breaking development by Lendlease. Everything from the choice of construction materials, the open plan layout, and ventilation system to provide constant fresh air into the home, or the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor space is centred on health and wellbeing.
Finished to an elegant and high specification throughout, from engineered timber wood flooring, contemporary kitchen design, integrated energy efficient appliances, soundproofing and walls designed to outperform current building regulations, encapsulating the apartment's meticulous craft.
Cambium is positioned idyllically amongst the charm of Southfields and Wimbledon as well as the lively atmosphere of Putney, thus allow you to make the most of both local life and further afield that South-West London has to offer.
There are glorious green parks that sit alongside and renowned facilities and riverside walks nearby. Located at the heart of a delightful neighbourhood, renowned for its proximity to a wealth of outstanding local schools, this makes it the ideal place to set up home.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.