3 bedroom flat for saleKingswood Drive, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- EPC Rating - Band C (70)
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Gardens
- Quiet Residential Area
- HOME REPORT VALUE £90,000
Well presented upper cottage flat located in this quiet residential area offering a flexible layout inside close to local amenities and transport links.
**HOME REPORT VALUE £90,000**
Upper cottage flat located in this well established Kings Park address close to local amenities and transport links.
The property comprises of entrance stairway leading to upper hallway. The formal lounge is located to the rear of the property and is bright and airy with aspects across the rear gardens. From the lounge is direct access to the dining room/bedroom three which would be a single room. Also from the lounge is direct access to the kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units. To the front of the property is two further bedrooms which are both double in size with built in cupboards. Completing the accommodation is the shower room which has double shower cubicle wash hand basin and WC.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing and rear gardens.
**HOME REPORT VALUE £90,000**
Lounge 14' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.52m max x 3.33m max )
Kitchen 6' 6" max x 6' 4" max ( 1.98m max x 1.93m max )
Bedroom 1 16' 10" max x 11' max ( 5.13m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.38m max x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 3/dining Room 12' max x 6' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 1.93m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749365.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.