4 bedroom detached house for saleOswin Gardens, Bradford
- Offers over £180,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Close Proximity to Frizinghall Station
- Gardens to Both the Front and Rear
- Benefits from Driveway & Garage
A four bedroom detached property situated in a popular residential area. Located within close proximity to Frizinghall train station the property is ideal for commuting. The property benefits from gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage. Offers over £180,000
Offered to the market is this four bedroom detached property. Situated in a popular residential area, this property will appeal to families. Located within close proximity to Frizinghall train station the property is ideal for commuting. The property benefits from gardens to both the front and rear as well as a driveway and garage. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining kitchen and utility room to the ground floor, and to the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and a house bathroom. Offers over £180,000
Entering the property through a door to the front with a UPVC double glazed window to the side and stairs rising to the first floor.
The cloakroom comprises of a low flush WC and wash hand basin. There is also a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 4" x 13' 6" maximum ( 5.28m x 4.11m maximum )
The lounge has one window to the front and two windows to the side which are UPVC double glazed, two central heating radiators and door to access the integral garage.
Dining Kitchen 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, tiled splash backs and a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is also an electric oven and gas hob with a cooker hood extractor fan, central heating boiler, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear.
There are a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and a door to the rear garden.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall to the landing which has a central heating radiator and loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" maximum x 8' 6" maximum ( 4.11m maximum x 2.59m maximum )
The master bedroom has a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom En Suite
The en suite comprises of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and a shower. There is also a central heating radiator and window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" maximum x 10' 3" maximum ( 3.81m maximum x 3.12m maximum )
Bedroom two has a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Bedroom three has a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.41m )
Bedroom four has a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
The house bathroom comprises of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and panel sided bath with mixer tap, shower over and shower screen. There is also a central heating radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan and a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
To the front of the property there is a lawn garden and a tarmac driveway. To the rear there is a fully enclosed lawn garden which has mature shrubs, planted borders and a stone and flagged patio.
Garage 17' x 9' ( 5.18m x 2.74m )
There is a garage which has an up and over door with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.