Land for saleSwinegate, Grantham
- With planning permission for 9 apartments
- Outstanding town centre location
- Planning Permission (Ref: S10/1805)
- Planning documentation available upon request from the agents office
- A unique opportunity
GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£230,000
William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale a building site with outline planning permission granted for 9 dwellings in the centre of Grantham.
An individual building site with outline planning permission for 9 flats situated in the centre of Grantham, comprising of 8 two bed and 1 one bed units in a high street location. Grantham itself benefits of a wide range of amenities including supermarkets, sports clubs, public houses, schools and restaurants to name just a few.
The location of the site itself, located in Grantham, provides an efficient rail link to cities such as Nottingham and Leicester amongst others for those looking to travel and/or commute. The approved planning permission approves the demolition of the existing building prior to the erection of 9 flat units.
Outline Planning Permission was granted on 24/08/2016 under planning reference S10/1805 via the South Kesteven Council. Viewing is recommended and available via appointment with the selling agents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.