1 bedroom apartment for saleBolsover Road, Grantham
- Modern Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Located on the Outskirts of Grantham Town Centre
- Council Tax Band A
*Popular Estate Location* Modern one bedroom apartment with one allocated parking space, located on the outskirts of Grantham town centre, with good access to all local amenities and the A1, which is ideal for the commuter.
Modern apartment situated on a popular estate just on the outskirts of Grantham town centre, with easy access to the towns local amenities. Offering one bedroom, lounge/ kitchen/ diner, shower room and one allocated parking space.
Entered via a front door, electric heater, laminate flooring, telecom and access to the consumer unit and also provides access into the open plan lounge/ kitchen/ diner.
Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner 14' 10" x 10' 2" plus recess ( 4.52m x 3.10m plus recess )
Fitted with upvc double glazed Juliet balcony, low and eye level units and drawers with rolltop worksurface above, inset stainless steel and drainer. Electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood above, laminate flooring, electric fire and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.61m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom one has a upvc double glazed window, laminate flooring and an electric heater.
The shower room is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin and wc, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
There is one allocated parking space.
Council Tax Band A
We have been advised of these charged by the current owner of the property and are accurate at the point of the property coming to the market.
Ground Rent: £240 per annum
Service Charge: £67.63 per month
Years Left on the Lease: 88 years
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.