3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreenland Avenue, MIDDLESBROUGH
- NO CHAIN
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
WELL PRESENTED end terraced property ideal for a variety of buyers. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
WELL PRESENTED end terraced property ideal for a variety of buyers. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Accommodation briefly comprises of hallway, lounge/diner and kitchen. To the first floor are 3 BEDROOMS and a family bathroom with white suite. Parking is available to the front along with a low maintenance paved garden and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed door, Single glazed Internal wooden door
Single Glazed Internal wooden door, stairway to the first floor, entrance door to main lounge Radiator
Lounge/diner 21' 6" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 6.55m Max x 4.52m Max )
UPVC Window, radiator, TV Point, Telephone point,Under stairs storage cupboard, Thermostat for heating system
Kitchen 13' Max x 8' Max ( 3.96m Max x 2.44m Max )
laminate wood tile effect flooring, Space for fridge/freezer. Electric Oven, 4 ring gas hob, Extractor fan. Range of Wall/Base units throughout, Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steal sink/drainer, UPVC window to the rear elevation, UPVC double glazed door to the rear of the property, Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 4.14m Max x 2.97m Max )
Neutral decor, UPVC window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.26m Max )
UPVC window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 3.17m Max x 2.54m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator. Over stairs bulk head storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.