4 bedroom detached house for saleGurton Road, Coggeshall, Colchester
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom and ensuite
- Off-road parking
- On onward chain
- Close to Honywood School
Located in close proximity to HONYWOOD COMMUNITY SCIENCE SCHOOL is this DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM property in need of modernisation and potential for extension. Bathroom, ensuite and separate wc. Good-sized rear garden, integral garage and off-road parking.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named Essex Village of the year in 2017 by the Rural Community Council of Essex. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Double-glazed door to side and double-glazed window to front. Tiled flooring and door into :-
Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 21' 4" x 11' ( 6.50m x 3.35m )
Double-glazed window to front, double-glazed french doors leading into conservatory. Stone feature fireplace with inset gas fire and two radiators.
Kitchen 13' 6" max x 9' ( 4.11m max x 2.74m )
Double-glazed window to front. Part-glazed door into garage. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops incorporating stainless steel 1 1/2 sink and drainer unit. Gas hob with extractor over and separate double oven. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and radiator.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
Aluminum construction, power connected and sliding doors to rear garden.
Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' ( 3.78m x 2.44m )
Double-glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, drawers and radiator.
Obscure double-glazed window to rear. vanity wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle with Triton power, part-tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.72m )
Double-glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' narrowing to 6' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.05m narrowing to 2.03m x 3.38m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' narrowing to 7' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.35m narrowing to 2.26m x 1.96m )
Width Narrowing to 4ft 9. Double-glazed window to front, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Double-glazed window to rear. WC.
Obscure double-glazed window to rear. Panel-enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator and part-tiled walls.
Off-road parking and access to integral garage. Remainder laid to lawn with hedge borders. Pedestrian access to rear via side gate.
Paved patio area. Remainder laid to lawn. Mature shrub and hedge borders, garden shed and greenhouse. Outside water tap, mature apple and fruit trees.
Garage 17' 7" x 10' ( 5.36m x 3.05m )
Single integral garage with roller door and pedestrian door to rear. Water softener.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70749674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.