2 bedroom flat for salePark Lane, Helensburgh
- Home Report Available
- Fantastic Location
- Spacious Rooms
- Private Parking & Garage
- GCH + DG - EPC RATING - D
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this stunning spacious two bedroom first floor flat located a short distance from Helensburgh's town centre with its range of shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this stunning and spacious two bedroom first floor flat located a short distance from Helensburgh's town centre with its range of shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation comprises communal entrance with security door entry system, entrance hallway with walk in storage, spacious double aspect lounge with small balcony, breakfasting kitchen with oven and hob, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a shower room.
There are communal gardens and a single garage with up and over door.
The property benefits from double glazing and a gas central heating system.
Helensburgh station is located a short distance away with direct services to Glasgow and Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line.
Lounge 18' 5" max x 16' 4" ( 5.61m max x 4.98m )
Kitchen 14' 9" max x 7' 11" max ( 4.50m max x 2.41m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" max x 11' 11" ( 3.76m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 11' 6" into wardrobe ( 2.41m x 3.51m into wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.