3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIngram Road, Dartford, Kent, DA1
- 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOME
- PRIVATE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DARTFORD STATION IS 0.6 MILES AWAY
- CLOSE TO MANY POPULAR PRIMARY AND GRAMMAR SCHOOLS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- OFF STREET PARKING
As you enter the property via the side access the stairs rise to the 1st floor on the left and a door leads into:
Living Room 4.71m (15'5") x 4.42m (14'6")
Large double glazed window to the front and the feature fireplace helps provide a focal point. There is space under the stairs for storage and a radiator and T.V points can be found.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.09m (13'5") x 2.95m (9'8")
The room houses currently a small dining table and chairs and the kitchen area has wall and base units to three walls and these provide an inset sink and drainer space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer.
The room opens to a further storage area and this has a door to:
An opaque window to the side offers natural light and the coloured suite has a large corner bath with mixer taps over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level W.C. a heated towel rail and part tiled walls finish the room.
Stairs rise to the first floor and the landing has 3 doors off to:
Bedroom 1 4.83m (15'10") max x 3.75m (12'4") plus 0.81m (2'8") x 0.81m (2'8")
The largest room has large double glazed window to the front and alcove suitable for extra storage units or desk area.
Bedroom 2 2.65m (8'8") max x 2.42m (7'11") plus 0.58m (1'11") x 0.58m (1'11")
Window to the rear overlooking the garden and numerous power points and radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.12m (7') x 1.67m (5'6") plus 0.58m (1'11") x 0.58m (1'11")
Window to the rear radiator and ample power points.
A brick wall surrounds this private area of garden paved throughout with side access to the rear garden.
From the kitchen you step onto a full width paved patio and this low maintenance garden has slightly raised seating are and side access to front with wooden storage shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70752179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.