2 bedroom flat for saleMoray Court, 31, Warham Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2
- Set in well maintained communal gardens
- Large master bedroom with on-suite shower room
- Large lounge dinning room looking out to well maintained communal gardens
- Great transport links 24 hour bus service to east croydon station & Bromley
- Low maintenance charges
- Building insurance included in service charge
- Security phone entry system
- Car park and garages under cctv cameras
- Close to the restaurant quarter of Croydon
- Local doctors close by
Entry phone, cloaks cupboard, boiler cupboard, air vent, doors to:
Low flush WC, air vent
Lounge 5.15m x 3.32m (16’10 x 10’10)
Full length double glazed window to rear, air vent, tv point
Kitchen 4.64m x 1.81m (15’2 x 5’11)
A range of wall and base units with ample worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood above, fitted electric double oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, serving hatch.
Bedroom 1 3.73m x 3.70m (12’11 x 12.10 up to fitted wardrobes)
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, air vent, open to:
Walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit
Bedroom 2 3.93m x 2.55m (12’10 x 8’4 max)
Double glazed window to side, radiator, air vent
Panelled bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, air vent, tiled walls and floor
Extensive and well-kept communal gardens with bbq area, parking and a single garage en-bloc
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70752221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.