3 bedroom detached house for saleBrooklyn Drive, Waterlooville
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 bedroom detached house sitting on a generous sized corner plot
- Detached garage & driveway to rear
- 17' lounge & separate dining room
- Ground floor WC & upstairs wet room
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- West facing rear garden
- Potential opportunities to extend
- Rarely available and in a requested location
- No forward chain
Potential and extension opportunity abound with this three bedroom detached property sitting on a generous sized corner plot in a highly sought after location in Waterlooville. This home is ideal either for a family looking to put their own feel and flow to a property or perhaps someone with a more creative and expansive approach to development. Internally the property currently boasts a spacious 17' lounge which offers panoramic views of the rear garden, to the front of the property there is a kitchen and separate dining room which perhaps someone with an eye for design could potentially make into a fabulous kitchen/diner. There is also a handy ground floor cloakroom. Upstairs you will find three well proportioned bedrooms for the growing family and a wet room with separate WC. Outside there is an attractive west facing rear garden which leads to your detached garage and private driveway. On leaving this property you are still centrally located to Waterlooville town centre and also the commuter links of the A3. High levels of interest are expected on this property so look to book your viewing today so you don't miss out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8305600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.