3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Pauls Road, Chichester
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial house with extremely flexible and extensive accommodation
- 2789sqft (259.1sqm) of floor area
- Office/shopfront onto St Pauls Road with A2 usage
- South facing and manageable rear garden and garden to the east side
- Two formal bedrooms on first floor
- Three reception rooms on ground floor
- Large double basement rooms with former bathroom and kitchen
- Rare opportunity
A fantastic and rare opportunity to acquire an extremely flexible property (formerly a public house) with 2789sqft (259.1sqm) of accommodation, located just along from North Street, just outside the city walls. There is an office (A2) fronting on to the road, which has in the past been a bicycle shop and a hairdressers. There is also a back office with kitchen and WC. The ground floor accommodation is extensive with three reception areas (in addition to the office area) and a kitchen and shower room (used as a self contained flat/annexe previously). The large basement has also been used as a self contained flat/annexe in the past. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom and a former kitchen off this room as well. Again, the first floor was used as a self contained flat/annexe. There is tremendous potential for alteration and updating subject to the necessary consents. EPC 'F'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70753091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7558793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenton Budd Estate Agents, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.