2 bedroom flat for saleWindsor Way, London
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- First floor
- Double lift access
- Gated development
- Allocated secured underground parking
- Allocated visitors parking
- 24 hours portered security and full maintenance daily team
- Disabled access to building
- Easy access to Barons Court; Hammersmith, Kensington Olympia and Kensington High Street Stations
This spacious two double bedroom flat, comprises two bathrooms, a large reception room with balcony, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room and ample storage throughout. With over 1000 square feet of living space and set on the first floor of this sought-after area, just off Brook Green, the property also benefits from natural light and an underground parking space. The apartment has been modernised to a very high standard and there are remote blinds fitted throughout. Windsor Way is a collection of modern apartments within a secure gated development with 24-hour porterage, CCTV and well maintained gardens. Located on the south side of Brook Green, close to the junction of Hammersmith Road, the development is conveniently located within easy access to the many amenities of Kensington High Street and Hammersmith Broadway. EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.