2 bedroom apartment for saleNewtown Road, Central Hove, East Sussex
- Spacious Split Level Two Bedroom Apartment
- South Facing Patio Garden
- Southerly Aspect Master Bedroom
- Lounge With Bay Window & Feature Fireplace
- A Short Walk To Hove Station
- Moments Away From Hove Park
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Total Floor Area 77m²/ 829ft²
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Oakley are pleased to offer this spacious split level two bedroom apartment situated close to Hove Park and Hove Station. Briefly comprising; a bay fronted living room, kitchen / breakfast room leading out to the south facing patio garden, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
This charming garden apartment is set within an attractive period house situated moments away from Hove Park and Hove Station. The property is well presented throughout and consists of; a private street entrance leading to an inviting hall with a generous storage/ utility cupboard, a spacious living room with a beautiful bay window and feature fire place with ample space for a dining table, accessed via stairs the master bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes, bedroom two is a good sized double having patio doors leading onto the garden, a modern fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink, built-in fan oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, patio door opens onto the garden and a modern fully tiled bathroom suite with a southerly aspect. Outside boasts a southerly aspect walled patio garden with raised decked area. The property benefits from having gas central heating, stripped wooden flooring and is sold with no chain.
Location Newtown Road is nestled within central Hove only moments away from Hove Station (0.1 miles) with its regular links to Brighton, Gatwick Airport and London. Nearby Hove Park (0.3 miles) covers nearly 40 acres and offers dedicated pathways for walkers & runners, outdoor gym equipment, tennis courts, bowling greens, flower gardens and the Park Café. A variety of local shops, bars and restaurants can be found on nearby Church Road (0.7 miles). The seafront/ promenade is within easy reach (1 mile) and there are also regular bus services to Brighton, Hove and further afield.
Property ref: 121_1567_3763279
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70757308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3763279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.