2 bedroom apartment for saleWelland Road, Hilton, DERBY
- Two Bedroom
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Master en suite
- Lounge/Kitchen diner
Attention all first time buyers and investors !
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor apartment. Ideal for an owner occupier as a potential rental opportunity.
Attention all first time buyers and investors !
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor apartment. Ideal for an owner occupier as a potential rental opportunity. In brief comprises of entrance hall, lounge kitchen diner, two bedrooms master with en suite and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from allocated parking and is within easy reach of local schools, travel networks and amenities.
Please contact the office for more information, or to discuss the potential with yields.
Having a fire proof door to the side elevation, storage heater, storage cupboard and carpet flooring.
Open plan the kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, TV point, carpet flooring and storage radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted electric heater, and integral door to the en suite.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite, comprising of a shower cubicle with a shower head over, w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted storage radiator and carpet flooring.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite, comprising of a panel bath, w/c, wash hand basin, electric radiator and vinyl flooring.
The property benefits from an allocated car parking space and one visitor space and communal grounds. Please contact the office for more information.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70761881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.