6 bedroom detached house for saleHazel Lane, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- Stunning views over Richmond golf course
- Generously proportioned rooms
- Wonderful and discrete setting
- Delightful front and rear gardens
- Fabulous top floor studio
- EPC Rating = E
A wonderfully located and laterally configured detached family home
Woodlands occupies a wonderful, semi rural, location- enjoying fabulous views over Richmond Golf Course. Petersham is an enchanting hamlet that nestles idyllically between Royal Richmond Park (with its 2300 deer inhabited acres) and a particularly scenic stretch of the River Thames and was once a favourite hunting ground for the sovereigns of the 17th Century.The sophisticated yet charming shops and restaurants of Richmond are within just one mile and Hyde Park Corner is within approximately 11 miles. Richmond train station offers a rapid and direct service into London Waterloo, as well as the District line tube and overland to Stratford, via north London. Local schools enjoy an exceptional reputation and are considered to be amongst the best in the country.
Occupying a generous and private plot the house boasts delightful front and rear gardens. The stunning open aspects and large windows afford an excellent flow of natural light, further complementing the lovely room proportions. Laterally configured over just three floors (excluding the large cellar) the property totals an impressive 4420 square feet internally and provides equally well for everyday family life and more formal entertaining. The accommodation is tastefully presented with lovely room proportions, a large top floor loft conversion and further scope to extend the kitchen / breakfast room if so required, subject to planning consent. Because of its position facing and overlooking the golf course, which in turn adjoins Richmond Park, there is a truly semi rural feel to the setting of this fabulous detached family home, that we believe to have been constructed circa 1919.
Square Footage: 4,420 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70762397.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS140179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.