3 bedroom detached house for saleKingsley Road, Crowton, Northwich
- FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Swetenhams are proud to bring to the market this stunning three bedroom detached property set in the sought after Crowton village. Offering spacious living and finished to a high standard, viewings are highly recommended.
Offers in the region of £425,000. This exceptional detached family home is situated in the sought after location of Crowton, just a stones throw from Cuddington and benefits from stunning views over farmland to the front and rear. Having been lovingly extended and modernised throughout, this property is ready to move into and not one to be missed. Briefly comprising on the ground floor of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with open plan orangery, utility room, downstairs cloak and integral garage, while to the fiest floor are three well proportioned bedrooms with the master benefitiing from en-suite facilities and a family bathroom.
Two uPVC double glazed windows to side elevation. Stairs to first floor. Double panelled radiator. Understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 2" into recess x 23' 6" ( 4.93m into recess x 7.16m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Double glazed French doors to garden. Inset log burner with marble surround. Two double panelled radiators.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 13' ( 3.53m x 3.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Double panelled radiator.
Orangery 12' 6" x 18' 6" ( 3.81m x 5.64m )
Tiled floor. Two Velux windows. Double glazed French doors to garden. Double panelled radiator. Spotlights.
Kitchen 10' x 15' 1" plus recess ( 3.05m x 4.60m plus recess )
Range of wall, drawer and base units with granite worktopsl. 1.1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated microwave, fridge/freezer. Space for range cooker. Fan heaters under units. Tiled floor.
Utility Room 12' 6" max x 15' 3" ( 3.81m max x 4.65m )
L-shaped. Tiled floor, double panelled radiator, base and drawer units, fan heaters under units, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, door to garden, door to garage, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
Extended double garage, up and over electric door, power and lighting.
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Loft access. An extensive range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 20' 9" max ( 3.15m x 6.32m max )
uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear elevations. Ceiling light point. Double panelled radiator.
Fully tiled shower cubicle. Vanity sink unit. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Under floor heating. uPVC double glazed frosted window to side elevation.
Fitted wardrobes. Single panelled radiator. uPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 11' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.51m )
Single panelled radiator. uPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Three piece suite comprising low level WC, bath with shower over and mixer taps, vanity sink unit. Fully tiled. Heated towel rail. Under floor heating.
Paved patio area. Mainly laid to lawn with hedge borders. South facing with views to rear. Enclosed oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70762448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT105500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.