2 bedroom detached house for saleOverseas Estate, Stoke Fleming, Dartmouth, TQ6
- A stunningly located property
- Exclusive Overseas Estate
- Breathtaking views across Start Bay
- Views from all principal rooms
- 2 spacious double bedrooms
- Large garden
April Cottage is located in the most stunning cliff top position, within the Overseas Estate with breathtaking views out across Start Bay. April Cottage is set to one side of a substantial plot and is arranged over 2 floors, with 2 reception rooms downstairs enjoying the views and 2 spacious double rooms on the first floor. There is a large sun terrace and lawned gardens, again with the breathtaking views. April Cottage also has a single detached garage with a substantial garden store room below.
The popular and sought after coastal village of Stoke Fleming is located approximately 3 miles to the west of Dartmouth. The village boasts an active community with a respected primary school, post office/stores, a popular public house, hotel and a bar/restaurant. The village is in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is close to the award winning Blackpool Sands beach, SW Coastal Footpath and unspoilt Start Bay coastline.
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone: 01803 839190
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70763228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.