3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdgar Close, Swalecliffe, Whitstable, Kent
- Extended 3 bedroom family home with Conservatory
- Garage and driveway
- Great size garden
- Short walk to the sea
- Tucked away cul-de-sac position
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Enjoying a tucked away position in a cul-de-sac this extended home is looking for a new family.
A conservatory addition has really boosted the overall living space and is large enough to be multi-functional too, perhaps a dining area as well as more seating space. All will benefit from a lovely view over the garden.
A kitchen/dining room runs across the full width too and gives ample range of work top and cupboard space, again perfect for a family.
Outside the garden is very generous and children will love it, enough room for footballs, trampolines and such like.
Despite the quiet position you are only moments from road links to London and further down the coast and there are bus stops on hand too.
Of course part of the appeal of the area is the proximity to the sea which you can enjoy after a short stroll from home any time you like!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'1 x 13'1 (4.30m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 20'0 x 9'1 (6.10m x 2.77m)
- Conservatory: 20'1 x 12'1 (6.13m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 11'11 (4.55m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 9'6 (3.84m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 8'0 (2.77m x 2.44m)
- Front Garden
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70769528.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12029193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.