4 bedroom detached house for saleBader Heights, Tangmere, PO20
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Living Room
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Garage and Parking
- Part Exchange and Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme Available
The Blenheim is a 4 bedroom detached home with living room, dining/kitchen, separate study, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor the master bedroom has fitted wardrobe and an en suite, there are 3 further bedrooms plus a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a garage with parking.
Please note all images shown are from the current Show Home and are for illustrative purposes only. * T&C's apply
Living Room 11'11 (3.63m) x 14'10 (4.52m)
Study 7'1 (2.16m) x 6'8 (2.03m)
Dining/Kitchen 23'5 (7.14m) x 12'8 (3.86m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 10'5 (3.18m) x 12'10 (3.91m)
Bedroom 3 10'8 (3.25m) x 9'4 (2.84m)
Bedroom 4 7'1 (2.16m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Garage with Parking
Bader Heights is a delightfully landscaped new neighbourhood by Miller Homes incorporating an attractive selection of energy efficient 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes arranged around open green spaces, only a short drive from Chichester's coastal towns, the picturesque village of Tangmere is truly a unique place to live. It's a place where the peace of the countryside is available to anyone, from young families to regular commuters. The local community has plenty of its own amenities to offer and the village is situated just minutes from the stunning southern coastline.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70777760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 228131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.