1 bedroom apartment for saleLower Vickers Street, Manchester
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Significant Yield and Capital Growth Opportunity
- 1-bed Apartments with a Square footage from 506 ft2
- Modern decor and fixtures throughout
- Home to an enormous 95,000 students
- Huge demand for accommodation for 18 to 30-year-olds
- Great transport links to the city centre
- Modern Fitted Kitchens
- Modern Styling
- Excellent Value
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful and spacious apartment with secure parking. To book a viewing, lines are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Every one of Signature Mills 67 standard 1-bed apartments are finished to the highest of standards - every room is light, spacious and airy, and epitomises high end city living. With square footage from 506 ft2, these 1-bed apartments are very generously sized, One large double bedrooms, a bright living area, a fully fitted kitchen and a beautifully designed bathroom.
Manchester is on the map and in a big way. Demand over the last few years has far outstripped supply as more and more people move into this rapidly growing economic, shopping and cultural hub of the North. When it comes to things to do, Manchester has them in abundance: there is always a festival, a market or a music event happening in town at any given point in the year. These events mean that people flock into the city from far and wide-and once they have a taste for it, many visitors decide never to leave! This helps demand for Manchester property to continue to rise. The city has a thriving economy, including the recently developed business district at Spinning fields, which has been called the Canary Wharf of the North. House prices are continuing to rise in the area, with percentage increases being equalled only by London, showing the economic power of what is arguably the UK's second city-it really is a place to invest for the long term whether an individual, institution or bank.
Signature Mill offers a City Centre experience in a fantastic location that will come with the "Signature Touch". The scheme is comprised of one & two-bed apartments that are aimed at working professionals and visitors who genuinely will be able to harness the work / life benefits this project offers.
Tenants will be able to make use of a 24-hour concierge service which acts as both a convenience and around the clock security solution. The apartments will have their own entrance and from an investment perspective the units are very competitive with other city centre developments and offer great value within Manchester City Centre.
• 10 One-bedroom units from £132,440
• 70 standard Two-bedroom apartments from £177,170
• 2-bed Apartments with a Square footage from 689 ft2
• One bed Apartments with a Square footage from 506 ft2
• Modern decor and fixtures throughout
• Home to an enormous 95,000 students,
• Huge demand for accommodation for 18 to 30-year-olds
• Signature Mill is a prominent 6 storey former Textile Mill
• Great transport links to the city centre
• High Speed Broadband
• Provision for BT, Sky HD and Virgin Media
• Large Bathrooms
• Modern Fitted Kitchens
• Modern Styling
• Excellent ValueInvestment
Our team of investment advisors are on-call to assist you in the purchase process, from the initial enquiry through to the completion of the investment unit purchase. We are more than happy to show potential and interested investors around the site, where we can introduce them to the project's developer and answer any queries that may arise during the process. We are anticipating incredibly high demand for this project based on the success of the developers past schemes, so we advise any interested parties to get in touch with us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We have a clear and transparent purchase process; our investment advisors are on-call to take you through each step of the way.
• Choose an investment unit to buy
• Pay a £2,500 reservation fee and instruct solicitors
• Transfer 25% of the funds on exchange.
• Transfer 75% of the funds on completion (balance minus reservation fee)
• Investment process complete
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70779020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8449758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.