3 bedroom town house for saleNavigation Close, Melton Mowbray
- Spacious Townhouse
- Well Presented Throughout
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Integral Single Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Fully Boarded Out Loft Space
FULL DESCRIPTION A well-presented three bedroom townhouse located in the popular town of Melton Mowbray. The accommodation has flexible living and comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, integral garage, kitchen/diner with double doors opening onto a balcony overlooking the rear garden. To the lower ground floor there is a utility room, cloakroom, and spacious open plan living room with double doors opening onto the rear garden. To the second floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, the property has its own driveway providing ample off road parking and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property is also walking distance from the town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70782686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100885011625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.