2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStewartby, Bedfordshire
- White bathroom suite and thermostatic shower
- Carpet throughout living areas
- Vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Enclosed garden with turf and shed
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Freestanding washer dryer
*** SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTY - AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE NOW***Agent Online is pleased to offer to the market this 2 bedroom property at Hansons Reach which is a new development of 2 & 3 bed houses available through shared ownership, located in the village of Stewartby, Bedfordshire.Full market value £240,00050% share - £120,000Rent on remaining 50% share £275.94Approx. monthly service charge £34.48Share available 50%-75%Key Features:
White bathroom suite and thermostatic showerCarpet throughout living areasVinyl flooring in kitchen and bathroomGas central heatingEnclosed garden with turf and shed2 allocated parking spacesFully fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hobFreestanding washer dryerThis property is 759 square feetAll floor layouts maybe subject to changes. The dimensions given on the plan are subject to minor variations intended for guidance only and are not be used for carpets, appliances or items of furniture. Please note that, due to varying stages of construction, photographs may be of similar properties and are intended to give an idea of the finish of the properties being built. Note from the team at Agent Online We always aim to ensure our properties are displayed accurately with the photos, virtual tour, floorplans and descriptions provided. However these are intended as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by viewing the property in person
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70783726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9525454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent Online, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.