4 bedroom detached house for saleBoundary Way, Croydon
Withdrawn from Market
- EPC EER D
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- 0.3 Miles from the Local Tram Stop
- Close to Local Primary Schools
- Down Stairs WC
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Integral Garage
A superbly presented four bedroom detached house situated in an elevated position in this quiet cul-de-sac, conveniently located circa 0.3 miles from a wide range of local bus & tram services at the Addington Village Interchange, providing easy access to West Croydon, East Croydon and Purley train station.
This bright & airy home enjoys a southerly aspect, boasts superbly landscaped gardens, offers ample off road parking along with an integral garage, and with an additional living room the property provides an abundance of living space. In our opinion this property would make an ideal family home.
The accommodation comprises master bedroom with integrated shower cubicle & wide range of fitted wardrobes, three further bedrooms, a stylish three piece bathroom suite, a large south facing living room, separate dining room, a modern fitted kitchen, down stairs WC, and an additional reception room with flexible functions. To the rear, the garden extends 106' backing onto open woodland, featuring side access, a patio, a lawned area and a wide range of plants, trees and shrubs.
Furthermore, the property sits within the pretty Addington Village conservation area, which features buildings that date back to the 16th century, a working forge, and not to mention the 900 year old St Mary's church.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70788527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8088775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.