6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHill Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Semi-Detached House
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Driveway & Garage
- Close to Town Centre & Sea Front
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A six bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular location. WITHIN CLOSE DISTANCE OF TOWN CENTRE, SEA FRONT & RAILWAY STATION. The property benefits from 80Ft Rear Garden.
Staircase leading to first floor, radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling.
Obscure window to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 7" x 13' 9" ( 5.36m x 4.19m )
Bay window to front, feature fireplace and surround, radiator, ceiling rose.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, coved ceiling.
Third Reception Room 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Window to side, radiator, archway into Kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 15' 8" ( 5.13m x 4.78m )
Windows to rear and side, patio door opening to rear, roll-edge work surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring hob, fitted oven, range of wall and base units, space for appliances.
Obscure window to side, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Large stained window to rear.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 14' 8" ( 4.75m x 4.47m )
Bay window to rear, window to side, two radiators.
Bedroom 17' 3" x 13' 10" ( 5.26m x 4.22m )
Bay window to front, radiator, door to:-
Obscure window to front, radiator, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, fully enclosed shower cubicle.
Obscure window to side, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard, part tiled walls, radiator.
Obscure window to side, radiator, low level WC.
Second Floor Landing
Window to rear, loft hatch.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.63m )
Window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
Window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Window to side, storage cupboard, radiator.
The front of the property is enclosed by low level walling with single driveway measuring approximately 30ft leading to garage with up and over door. The remainder is patio and pathway leading to front door. The rear garden measures approximately 80ft and commences with hard standing and is mainly laid to lawn with personal door into garage, fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70790225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW106032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.